Athletic Event Spectator Expectations
Athletic Event Spectator Expectations:
The following are expectations at East Valley High School for students & fans attending all athletic contests:
- Students/Children grades K-8 or younger must be accompanied by a parent/adult when admitted into the contest and sitting with them.
- Children are prohibited from running around the stadium grounds, gymnasiums, or sports complex. Parental supervision is required.
- Sportsmanship is expected towards officials/players/coaches/fans.
- Items such as skateboards, roller blades, bikes, balls, noisemakers, bells, etc. are to be left at home. Individuals with these items will not be admitted to the event.
- Students who leave during the event will not be allowed to return.
- Cooperation with game management, district personnel, police & security officers is expected.
*NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED