East Valley High School
We are excited to announce that we will continue with our online athletic registration process offered by FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides users with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
When a parent/guardian registers through FamilyID, the system keeps track of their information in the FamilyID profile so that they can enter their information only once for multiple seasons and multiple family members. We feel that this online registration system will continue to benefit our school athletic office and also, be more convenient for parents/guardians as well.
Step-by-Step Athletic Registration Instructions:
- Go to https://www.familyid.com/east-valley-high-school
- To create a new account, click "Sign Up" (top right corner of the page)
- Click "Sign up as a Family or Individual"
- Complete the registration questions, then click the "I Agree" statement and click "Sign Up"
- Once your registration is completed you will receive an email confirmation. Use the link in step 6 to continue.
- Login to East Valley's FamilyID webpage https://www.familyid.com/east-valley-high-school
- Click on Fall 2017 Athletics Registration and select the appropriate package
- Complete the FamilyID online registration and click the "Save & Continue" button.
- Review the registration details and click "Confirm Registration"
- Once your registration is confirmed you will receive a confirmation
- Athletic fee payment(s) need to be completed at the High School office.