East Valley High School’s Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on April 21, 2021. Even though we provide this extended opportunity, it is our philosophy that a conference with your child's teacher(s) may take place on any school day throughout the school year. Our staff is available to communicate over the phone, email, or in person with an appointment from 10:50-12:05 each day. The extended conference time on April 21will be from 11:30am-7:00 pm. This is an opportunity to meet privately with our faculty at a scheduled time. Spring conferences should be scheduled based upon your desire and availability. Pertinent information is listed below:
- Conferences will be held at East Valley High School. If you prefer a virtual conference, please communicate directly with the desired teacher(s).
- It is not necessary to schedule a conference with each of your student’s teachers, but it is an option if you desire to meet with them.
- There is no instruction for students on Wednesday, April 21.
- The duration of each conference will be 15 minutes per teacher.
- We will have bilingual personnel available to assist you if needed. Please let us know.
We hope to see you Wednesday, April 21st!